1. We encourage teams to try to field a team for each match you are scheduled as a courtesy to your opponent.
2. If you need to reschedule your match, it is your job to contact your opponent.
3. A complete captains list of your division will be provided with their info (Captains only).
4. Be mindful - In most cases, you will know the night before if you are not able to play. Do not wait until a few hours before to contact your opponent.
5. It is also your job to contact the league and let them know that you need to reschedule.
6. If you need to reschedule your match, it is up to the team you are playing to accept your request to reschedule.
7. If your opponent does not accept your request, you will receive a 1 and 2 (1 win, 2 losses) recorded for that match.
8. If your opponent accepts your request, it is up to both captains to pick a time that works best for both teams
9. Makeups may be played after league play is completed for the evening. Additionally, there will be open court time on Fridays and the weekends.
10. Once the league gets rolling, we will be able to provide open court times for each night for makeups.
11. Make ups must be made within 21 days of scheduled match date. Failure to do so will result in both teams receiving an 0-3 (0 wins, 3 losses) record unless prior arraignments are made with the league.
12. Please be respectful and call. Do not do a “no call no show” If your team is a "no show", you will receive a 0-3 record for that match.