1. Rosters will be added when you register online.
2. Players may be added to your roster during the season.
3. If you need to add players to your roster after you register online, please email us at email@example.com (state your team name, the players name you wish to add along with their phone number)
4. Players must be on your roster and must sign a waiver before they participate in any games.
5. All players must be on your roster and finalized no later than August 9th.
6. Players may be rostered on your team providing they have not played for another team.
7. Players may play in as many leagues as they wish, however may only play in 1 division.
Athletes must be incoming high school juniors or older to participate in the league.
If a team is unable to field a legal team by game time, a 5-minute grace period shall be given. This 5-minute grace period is in addition to the warm-up period. After the 5-minute grace period, the opponent will gain a point for every minute your team is late. Any issues with being on time, please contact the league. - 717-542-0122
Game Ball. The official game ball will be the Wilson AVP or college game ball. This game ball will take precedence over all other game balls. If teams agree to play with another ball, all good. If both teams do not want to play with the official game ball and cannot agree on another game ball, a roll off will take place to see what game ball will be used.
1. Rally scoring shall be used for all leagues.
2. A match shall consist of 3 games to 25, win by 2, cap 30 (No cap in playoffs).
3. Regardless of who wins the first two games, a third game will be played
1. Captains are responsible for their team (Conduct, etc.)
2. Captains must report wins and losses to the league manager on site before you leave the facility.
3. Captains may borrow a game ball from the scores table for play. It is the captains responsibility to bring the game ball back to the scores table. Failure to do so will result in a fee charged in the amount of $60.
Management reserves the right to ask a team to change their name if it’s overly offensive or inappropriate. If teams have the same or a similar name, then the captain's last name will be applied to their team name.
1. All players are expected to treat their opponents, spectators and anyone else affiliated with the league in a respectful manner. Failure to do so may result in ejection, suspension or expulsion from the league (without a refund).
2. Only the designated captain may discuss calls/disputes with league manager on site and shall do so in a respectful manner. Discussion shall end after the next point begins. Note: Sometimes managers and captain must agree to disagree. Please keep things in perspective.
3. Discussions should focus on rule interpretations
4. Judgment/subjective calls are not up for discussion. (Example – A Double Contact)
5. Any player who yells and or uses profanity toward the league manager on site will be ejected and suspended. This includes loudly or persistently arguing judgment calls.
6. Any acts of physical aggression toward the league manager, opponent or anyone else associated with the league will result in expulsion from the league.
Any team that continually exhibits poor sportsmanship may be removed from the league with no refund given.
Please park above the batting cages or directly behind the York Ice Arena. Any persons who are deemed handicap/disable and cannot walk from the parking lot to the courts to watch a match, please contact the league to get permission to pull your car up in a designated grass area near the sand courts. - 717-542-0122
Alcohol is prohibited at Memorial Park. No alcohol may be brought inside the fence. Any persons consuming alcohol inside the fence will be asked to leave. Alcohol consumed outside the fence should be done on at your own risk as you may be cited by the York City Police.
Smoking is prohibited inside the fence at Memorial Park. Any persons smoking inside the fence will be asked to leave. Smoking outside the fence is allowed, however please be sure to dispose of your butts properly.
Pets are prohibited inside the fence at Memorial Park. Any persons brining pets inside the fence will be asked to leave. Pets are allowed outside of the fence, however must be on a leash while the league is in session per city code. Also, please be sure to dispose of your pets waste.