1. All games are “Male Doubles”
2. You must have all males on the court.
3. There must be 2 players on the court at all times
4. Your team will forfeit your match if less than 2 players are present for your team.
5. Games must start on-time if the minimum number of players are present.
1.Teams are allowed 1 sub per game.
2. You must make your sub when your team sides-out and the sub must replace the server.
1.There is no overlap/rotation rule.
1. Teams must serve in order. If a team serves out of order than 1 point will be awarded to the opposing team.
2. The server must hit the ball with both feet behind the end line.
3. The returning team may not spike/block a serve.
4. Let serves are illegal – (Serves that hit the net and go over)
5. No player may serve twice in a row after the other team has sided out their first serve.
6. Serves are allowed one drop per serve.
1. Touch the net, lose the point.
2. Attackers may cross the “net-line” with a follow through but may not touch the net.
3. Blockers may not reach over the net and contact the ball before the hitter has an opportunity to contact the ball unless any part of the ball is directly above the net plane.
4. Players may cross under the center line giving there is no interference with the opponent.
Additional Match Rules
1. Open hand serve-receive is not allowed.
2. Each team is allowed a maximum of 3 touches before the ball must cross to the opposing side.
3. Touching a ball (other than a block) is considered a hit.
4. The block does not count as one of your 3 touches.
5. A ball is “in-play” until it touches the ground, hits an out of bounds object or goes onto another court. 6. Players may play the ball on another court if their feet do not or touch and or enter another courts side or end line.
7. Two players touching a ball at the same time counts as one “hit” and either may return the next contact.
8. Don’t scoop, lift or throw the ball.
9. Setting over onto your opponents side on ANY contact is not permitted.
10. Free balls and roll shots may not be played with open hands
11. Open hand tipping is not permitted.
12. The ball can contact any part of your body and count as a hit but must only contact one part of your body or multiple parts simultaneously to be considered a legal contact.
13. Teams will switch sides after set 1. For the 3rd set, teams can rock-paper-scissors, etc. to see two takes serve/receive/side.
Time outs Each team is allotted 2, 1 minuet time out per game.
Between Sets Each team will be allowed 3 minutes between games if they wish.